BlueGuitar AMP1 Iridium AMP Profiles for Kemper (CLASSIC)
AMPs developed with a BluGuitar AMP1 Iridium Edition 100W analog amplifier with nanotube technology professionally profiled in recording studio.
WITH THIS PACK YOU WILL GET THE PROFILES OF "CLASSIC" CHANNEL OF THE FULL AMPLIFIER, SO 240/840 PROFILES.
HERE FOLLOWS THE DESCRIPTION OF THE "BUNDLE" PACK
Note: The package includes ONLY RAW AMP profiles without cabinet. Anyway are provided 4 of our custom IR from different pack which you can disengage and load your own IR or go directly to a real cabinet for stage purpose.
DOWNLOAD FREE RIG SAMPLES BEFORE BUY: https://www.presetsforall.com/download
What you will get:
- 846 Rigs Profile (divided in folder per each channel and toneswitch position).
- pdf manual instructions
- .png box image for review
If you don't know this amplifier, let me explain its capability:
The BluGuitar AMP1 Iridium Edition is a completely full analog amplifier with nanotube technology providing 100W of power in a small pedal size.
It includes 4 different channels, each channel is matched to a real amplifier as reference, plus the channel called "Modern" and "Classic" have the possibility to be tweaked with a tiny switch on the side of the amplifier (see the images for better understanding) changing the Tone and the behavior of the channel as follow:
- Peavey 5150/ Victory Kraken Sound (Toneswitch Counter clockwise "T0")
- ENGL Victor Smoski Sound (Toneswitch Clockwise "T1")
- Traditional Marshall JCM800 sound (Toneswitch Counter clockwise "T0")
- Modded Marshall JCM800 sound, german tone like Rammstein (Toneswitch Clockwise "T1")
- Thomas Blug Brown sound, Purple channel of REVV Generator amp as reference.
- Really prinstine clean amplifier, with cool warm saturation if cranked up.
THIS MEANS THAT IN TOTAL YOU GET 6 FULL DIFFERENT MATCHED AMPLIFIER TONES!
What RIG and AMP mean for Presets For All?
Are available on Store 2 different kind of packages, one is called RIG while the other one is called AMP.
AMP is the simplest to understand, basically is the entire amplifier captured by the Kemper making some profiles in different settings. This package will includes ONLY the RAW AMP signal of the real amplifier captured in different settings.
RIG is what you normally use in a studio to record an album. RIG will involve an amplifier, a cabinet, one or more speakers, one or more microphones, preamplifiers..
Overall AMP package MUST be used with Impulse Responses as cabinet (You can find lot of choices in our store), while RIG package can be used directly or adding some modulation effects as you want.